So what do you want to do now? Many of you will be aware of this Universities in Canada without an IELTS. But do you know that there is? Scholarships in Canada without IELTS available at these universities? You can apply Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. courses at these universities. We are very focused on Canadian Scholarships because Canadian universities are the top universities with high quality education. Internationally recognized degrees. Deliver a full reading with full concentration.
We’re going to make it as easy as possible for you to get you people off the hook. Most students do not apply for the scholarships because of IELTS. But. But. Some universities in Canada make it possible study at Canadian universities without IELTS. There are many academic fields and majors with you more than 2,000 courses.
Are you ready for the adventure of life? You can get a study visa in Canada without a language test like IELTS, TOEFL or GMAT. All students from all countries can apply for these scholarships. The reason to study in Canada is to get World-class experience from top universities in Canada. ” With many scholarships in Canada. The country welcomes you with open arms. Today we are going to share the details of universities in Canada excluding IELTS & international student scholarships. The full details are given below.
List of universities in Canada without IELTS
- Host country: Canada
- Scholarship: Fully funded
- Programs: B.Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. Courses.
How and at which Canadian university can you study without IELTS?
1) University of Winnipeg: IELTS certification evidence is not required for the University of Winnipeg. However, proof of command of the English language is mandatory.
What you need to study to present the English language certificate. You need to let them know that your previous graduate school is in English.
2) Brock University: IELTS will help you get admitted to this institute, but it is not compulsory OR compulsory.
3) University of Saskatchewan: The University of Saskatchewan is home to a growing number of international students. They accept TOEFL (a total score of 86 with a minimum score of 19 in each area) as an alternative to the IELTS exam.
4) Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador: The university will also grant you an exemption if you can prove it Proof of your English skills by providing evidence of your grades in the last 4 years of your academic career.
However, this is rare and students should thoroughly review the exceptions by contacting the university directly. You need to let them know that your previous graduate school is in English.
5) University of Regina: You must have completed post-secondary education in English. However, you must check the university’s website to see if your previous university and the country you are offering are excluded from the list.
6) Carleton University: You will need official credentials from the last three years of high school, college, or university in which the training was offered in English.
7) Memorial University: You must attend an intensive English program on the St. John’s campus or Memorial University’s Grenfel campus wing.
8) Concordia University: For graduate business students, you must have attended an academic English course at Concordia University. However, the condition is not the same for every student.
9) Cambrian University: What you need to study to present the English language certificate. You need to let them know that your previous graduate school is in English.
10) Algoma University: You need to let them know that your previous graduate school is in English.
11) Brandon University: You will need official credentials from the last three years of high school, college, or university where the education was offered in English.
12) The University of Guelph (faculty differences): You will need official credentials from the last three years of high school, college, or university where the education was offered in English.
Scholarships in Canada for Students:
International Lester B. Pearson Scholarships: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program for students at the University of Toronto. The scholarship covers tuition fees, books, ancillary costs, and full housing support for four years.
York University International Student Scholarship Program: International students who have excellent academic performance and are admitted to York University are eligible for scholarships ranging from $ 60,000 to $ 100,000 for a four-year study program.
International Admission Scholarships in Calgary: The University of Calgary’s International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award. The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $ 60,000.
University of Toronto Scholarships: 4,400 scholarships to study Bachelor Programs offered by the University of Toronto along with its faculties, campuses, and colleges each year.
International Undergraduate Awards from Concordia University – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international undergraduate students.
University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Performance-based “Excellence” scholarships to study in Canada for international undergraduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.
Scholarships in Canada for Masters
Banting Postdoctoral Scholarships – Government of Canada scholarships and grants for international students pursuing postgraduate studies in the natural and social sciences or health research.
Canada Graduate Scholarships – Masters Program – Scholarships for Canadian students enrolled in a Masters or PhD program at a (CGS-M allocated) university in Canada.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program – Government of Canada Scholarships for international PhD students to study in Canada at a participating university.
Canada Memorial Scholarship – Full scholarships are available for UK PhD students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfare, accommodation and more.
UBC Graduate Scholarships – A searchable database of scholarships for graduate and graduate students at the University of British Columbia, including the university’s four-year doctoral scholarships and the Graduate Support Initiative.
International University of Alberta Scholarships – A range of scholarship options for international students to study at the University of Alberta at the Bachelor / Master level.
University of Toronto Ontario graduate scholarship – Scholarships for domestic and foreign students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
International funding of the University of Waterloo – A variety of Canadian scholarships for international students pursuing a Masters or PhD from the University of Waterloo.
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Scheme is a provincial government-run program for students who have excelled at master’s and doctoral levels.
Scholarships in Canada for PhD
Ontario Trillium Scholarship: Ontario Trillium Scholarship is aimed at highly qualified students from around the world who wish to pursue PhD programs in Ontario.
University of Alberta Scholarships: Fully Scholarships for international students to study in Canada master Programs and PhD. Courses. You can choose from more than 200 undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
University of Ottawa Scholarships: The Ottawa Scholarships are available for study Bachelor, master, PhD, Microprograms, short programs, and graduate Diplomas.
Simon Fraser University Scholarships: This scholarship is available for study Bachelor, master, Ph.D. Programs.