Applications are open to application Scholarship from the University of Tokyo in Japan 2022. UTokyo University is that National University of Japan Offer a fully funded scholarship to study Masters and PhD courses. Knowledge of the Japanese language, IELTS / TOEFL is not compulsory. Tokyo University ranks 1st in Japan and 24th in World ranking of universities. Tokyo University is the first and public university in Japan. All costs are covered under this scholarship.
There is No need to IELTS or TOEFL. to submit or give Exams. You can study at Tokyo University without IELTS. The scholarship is funded by the Japanese government MEXT. There are many Scholarships in Japan without IELTS. Participants from all countries can apply. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular travel destinations for international students.
The country is regularly in the Top 10 countries for education. The Japanese government also provides the Largest number of scholarships Each year. The University of Tokyo offers a diverse range of academic programs. High educational standards, safe and peaceful study locations, low tuition fees and generous scholarships. For the full detailed information on the University of Tokyo in Japan 2022 Scholarship, please see below.
Details about the scholarship from the University of Tokyo in Japan
- Country: Japan
- university: University of Tokyo
- Course level: Master & Doctorate (Ph.D.)
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Meeting: October 29, 2021
Also read: Scholarships in Spain without IELTS 2021 | Fully funded
Tokyo Scholarship Period
- Masters program: October 2022 – September 2024 (2 years)
- PhD program: October 2022 – September 2025 (3 years)
The MEXT University Referral Scholarship at Tokyo University in Japan is a fully funded scholarship for international students and covers the majority of the student’s expenses.
- Complete exemption from tuition fees and entrance fees.
- Monthly pocket money:
- 144,000 yen / month (for Masters degree students).
- 145,000 yen / month (for PhD students).
- Students studying or doing research in certain regions of the country can receive an additional monthly scholarship of 2,000 or 3,000 yen.
- Tuition fee: Enrollment and full tuition fees are exempt.
- Travel expenses: sightseeing flight tickets are deployed to / from Japan in their home country.
Also read: Scholarships in Hungary without IELTS
- International students from all over the world from all countries that have diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related subject.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- Has an English test result that corresponds to B2 or higher on the scale of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (GER) (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or higher, IELTS 5.5 or higher).
- Those students whose language institute was in English can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their university and are exempt from the language test.
The final deadline to apply for the University of Tokyo in Japan 2022 – MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Scholarship is October 29, 2021 for September Enrollment in 2022.
How to apply:
The application process is online. Submit the Tokyo University scholarship application. To apply, please Visit the official website of the University of Tokyo.