Applications for the Gates Scholarship Program (TGS) 2022 are now open. Every year the Bill Gates Scholarship offers 300 Gates Scholarships to study in the United States. All expenses covered Bill Gates Scholarship for International Students. The Gates Scholarship is Apply now openly to Study in the USA Universities. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship.
Each year, top 300 students take up the Bill Gates Scholarship and offer them the opportunity to reach their full potential. The Bill Gates undergraduate scholarships are funded by Microsoft founder Bill Gates. You can also apply for full funding Microsoft internship program 2021.
Gates Fellows will receive a Full financial grant Attend a US college or university with leadership development opportunities. The scholarship was launched in 1991. There are many scholarships in the United States like American Scholarships 2021-2022. You can also Study in the USA without an IELTS. The full detailed information on the Gates 2022 Scholarship Program can be found below.
Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2021 details
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- Number of scholarships: 300
- Final level: Bachelor
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Deadline: September 15, 2021
The scholarship holders receive the full costs for Participation. It is a fully funded scholarship for international students and covers all expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- tuition fee
- Transportation and may include other personal expenses.
Read more about: The Battle of Scholarships | Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand
- A high school graduate
- From at least one of the following ethnic groups: African American, Indian / Alaska Local people*, Americans with Asian and Pacific Islanders and / or Hispanic Americans
- A U.S. citizen, citizen, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a cumulative weighted grade point average of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- In addition, a student must plan to enroll in a four-year degree program full-time.
Ideal candidate for the scholarship
- Excellent academic performance in high school (in the top 10% of his senior year)
- Demonstrated leadership skills (e.g., demonstrated by participating in nonprofit, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g. emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
- You need follow a few tips before applying for a scholarship.
Read more about: Studying in the US without an IELTS
The final date to apply online for the Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States is 15.09.2021.
How to apply
Applicants must apply online. The link to the online application and the official website is also provided. If you would like to apply, please Visit the official website of the Gates Scholarship Program