The wait is over now. Finally, applications for full funding are now possible SUSI 2022 summer exchange program in the United States of America. Both Males & females are eligible to apply for the SUSI 2022 Student Leadership Program. IELTS / TOEFL is not necessary. SUSI is a fully funded 6-week summer exchange program in the United States. This is one of the best options for young students. I was lucky enough to be selected for SUSI 2017. That was one of the best moments of my life.
SUSI is a fully funded 6 weeks Exchange Program Sponsored by the US Department of State. You not to need CGPA. you do not need any passport when applying for the SUSI EExchange program 2022. You do not need any previous work experience. This is a leadership program. The program takes place at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
SUSI Student Leader Program is for all international students. The program is advertised through the US embassy in your country. The goal of the SUSI exchange program is to promote mutual understanding between people from different countries and the United States. Students from all disciplines can apply. The full detailed information about the program can be found below.
Details on the SUSI 2022 summer exchange program
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 weeks
- Number of participants: 30
- Events: Late June to early August 2022
- Value: Fully funded
- meeting: December 3, 2021 (for Pakistan) Check the deadline for your country on your country’s U.S. embassy website (here)
Also check out: LPI Summer Internship USA 2022 | Fully funded
- The goal of the SUSI program is to provide university students from various academic disciplines with a deeper understanding of the United States.
- In addition, the program will focus on addressing public policy and democracy issues in the United States and comparing US policies with Pakistan’s.
SUSI 2022 information for applicants
- Both men and women are eligible.
- SUSI student exchange program is a Leadership program. It’s not an academic program. CGPA is NOT necessary in this program.
- When I applied in 2017. My CGPA Ws 2.02 and I were selected. So it has to apply to everyone. It’s one of the best times.
All applicants who apply should have a strong interest in public policy, their majors may vary and can include disciplines such as politics, law, engineering, medicine, science, biotechnology, business, economics, international development, management, and others.
note: Any student with any academic background can apply. I repeat, any student with an academic background can apply.
All costs is funded by the US State Department. You don’t have to spend a single penny. The following things are covered in SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program.
- Sightseeing flight tickets in economy class.
- VISA fee.
- Airport cost ($ 150- $ 175).
- Monthly Scholarship Up to $ 15.00 for the entire program.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Full accommodation.
- All field trips within the USA.
- You give a brand new iPad.
- Mobile phone for communication.
- The students also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, DC during a two week Free tour.
Here are the selection criteria for 2022 SUSI US exchange program.
- Enrolled Students (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th) of their 4-year bachelor’s degree can apply.
- Enrolled Students (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th) of their 5-year medical studies can apply.
- If you are in a. are enrolled Two-year bachelor’s degree, you can apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Are senior year students not authorized apply.
- If you are in a. are enrolled Four-year bachelor’s degree You can apply if you still have at least one semester ahead of you. Are students of the last semester not authorized apply.
- If you are in a. are enrolled Five year medical OR MBBS program You can apply if you still have at least one semester ahead of you. Are students of the last semester not authorized apply.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years.
- Show strong leadership skills.
- Show a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have shown commitment to community and extracurricular college activities.
- Interviews: First week of January via Skype or telephone interview.
- Bottom line: April / beginning of May 2022.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will be required to apply for passports and US visas with the assistance of the U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Department. (They will guide you).
- Travel to the USA: Participants travel to the USA in the Summer 2022.
The last date to apply for the SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in the United States is December 3, 2021 (For Pakistan)
How to apply for SUSI 2022
The application process is online. To apply for the program. You’re welcome Visit the official website of the US Embassy in Pakistan SUSI program
If you come from another country and want to know more about SUSI. Then check the list of US embassies in your country (here) and ask to search for the SUSI program. Use this filter in the sidebar and look at your country list (here)