Don’t worry about IELTS. Scholarships in Ireland without IELTS for the academic year 2021-2022. The Irish Government and Irish Universities offer Bachelor, master, and PhD Scholarships for international students to study at Irish public universities. Ireland is a European country and you can Study in Europe without IELTS. Ireland has a worldwide reputation for quality education. The scholarships in Ireland cover the cost of the entire duration of the program.
There is many universities in Ireland without IELTS. No application fee is collected by the Irish government and Irish universities. All students from all countries can apply. Universities in Ireland offer courses in medicine, engineering, science and technology, business and related subjects, arts and humanities.
Many students move to this country to study. Do you want to be the one too? But are you worried about passing the toughest IELTS exam? You don’t need to worry anymore as it is possible for you study in Ireland without IELTS. We’ll tell you in this post How can you study in Ireland? List of universities in Ireland without IELTS & Scholarships in Ireland. The full details are available below.
Scholarships in Ireland without IELTS 2021
- Scholarship country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course level: Bachelor, master, doctorate
Also read: Scholarships in Sweden without IELTS | Fully funded
List of Irish universities without IELTS
Below is the list of Irish universities with no IELTS requirements. These include some ranked colleges in Ireland.
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Limerick University
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Nui Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Cork University College
- Trinity College Dublin
List of scholarships in Ireland
1 # Irish Government Scholarships 2022
The Irish Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for all international and European students who wish to study full-time master, and doctorate Programs at Irish universities. 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland.
2 # Trinity College Dublin Irish Government Scholarship
This is a fully funded scholarship to study master and PhD Programs at Trinity College Dublin. The fellowship is funded by the Irish Research Council from the Irish Government.
3 # Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships
As part of the initiative, 60 scholarships are offered for one academic year Bachelor, master or PhD to successful applicants who are admitted to an eligible Irish higher education institution.
Other scholarships in Ireland
Many Irish higher education institutions, as well as the government, offer several scholarships for international students to study in Ireland. Here are some of the scholarships you can apply for to study in Ireland:
- The Walsh Scholarships
- Irish Research Council Scholarships
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Program
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
How can you study in Ireland without an IELTS?
- First you need to search for universities in Ireland and the courses in Ireland that you are interested in.
- You can check the ranking of the Irish university by entering the university name on Google.
- You must apply online for the non-IELTS colleges in Ireland that you have selected
- There is No language skills like TOEFL, IELTS is required if the previous educational degree was taught in the English Medium University / College.
- Those students who have completed their previous education at an English-speaking educational institution can meet the requirements for studying without IELTS.
- Students are required to provide an official statement or certificate printed on letterhead as evidence that prior education was in English.
Also read: Studying in Europe without IELTS | A complete guide
How to apply for an Ireland visa
Now the question arises: is the IELTS required for the student visa? If you have a letter of admission from the university in Ireland that does not require an IELTS, you can apply for a student visa in Ireland. You need the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from a recognized Irish institution.
- Proof of funding for your expenses for the duration of your course in Ireland.
- Health insurance information.
- Proof of no criminal record.
- You may also be asked to collect your biometric information.
- Academic transcripts.
- A commitment that you will leave Ireland after your visa expires.