Applications are invited to apply for the Polish Government Scholarships 2021. Polish government scholarships can now be studied in Full-time master’s degree program in Poland universities. The Poland Scholarship is Funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. This scholarship is available to international students from developing countries.
The Polish Government Scholarship is available in many academic fields and majors, such as B. Engineering, IT, Science, Social Sciences, Art, etc. The scholarship is open to citizens from developing countries around the world. The program is carried out in English or Polish at universities Supervised by the Minister for Education and Science.
You will study in public and private universities in the areas covered by the program. Some universities in Poland do not ask you about the IELTS. You can Study in Poland without IELTS. Most of the expenses are covered under this scholarship program. The full detailed information on the 2021 Polish Government Scholarships is given below.
Details on scholarships from the Polish government in 2021
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Polish National Agency
- Graduation level: Masters course
- Deadline:: June 21, 2021
Read more about: Studying in Poland without IELTS | Poland scholarships
Available courses & majors
All courses are offered by the Polish Minister of Education and Science as grants from the Polish government.
- Social sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Life sciences
The Poland Scholarship covers almost most of the cost of all selected students. The amount of the scholarship is given below.
- No tuition fee
- Monthly grant: PLN 1,700 per month
- Selected applicants also receive for the duration of their studies
- PLN 500 to cover the cost of moving to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of preparing your dissertation
Read more about: 2,000 Scholarships in New Zealand in 2021
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed above
- Not being a Polish citizen
- I have not yet obtained a master’s degree.
- To date, no scholarship has been awarded under the program.
- Speak English at least at B1 level.
Read more about: Best Scholarships in Europe | European grants
The final deadline for applying for the Polish Government’s 2021 grant to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is June 6, 2021.
How do I apply?
The application process is online. All details, required documents and the application process are available on the website. To apply, please Visit the official website of the Polish Government Scholarship.