Applications are invited to apply for the Scholarship from the National University of Malaysia 2022 until graduation Fully funded Master’s and PhD programs. The UKM Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that is available as a UKM Vice Chancellor Fellowship. There are No application fee Required as well No IELTS or TOEFL Requirement. You can Study in Malaysia without IELTS. The university ranks fourth in the country.
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship is open to all international students from any country with no age or academic restrictions. The National University of Malaysia is a public university in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia, as one of the top educational destinations for international students. The cheapest educational institutions.
All academic fields and mansions are available. Gold and silver scholarship from the UKM Vice Chancellor Applicants receive the same benefits such as tuition fee waiver, monthly allowance, accommodation, visa costs, and return airfare. UKM University will also do the National University of Malaysia. For the full detailed information on the National University of Malaysia 2022 Scholarship, please see below.
Details on the National University of Malaysia 2022 Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Malaysia
- Degree: Masters & PhD. courses
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Deadline: July 14, 2021
Duration of the UKM scholarship
The duration of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia scholarship for Masters scholarship & Postdoctoral fellowship.
- Duration of the master’s degree: two years
- Duration of the doctorate degree: 3 years
Read more about: Studying in Malaysia without an IELTS
A wide range of academic courses are available at the National University of Malsyai. All courses are available in English at Kebangsaan University in Malaysia, such as:
- engineering (All)
- Social sciences
- Health science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economy & Management
- Environment & development
- Malay world & civilization
- International studies
- Microtechnology & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell Institute
- Systems biology
- Visual informatics
Read more about: Microsoft Internship Program 2021 | Fully funded
UKM is a Fully Funded Malay Scholarship for international students at UKM University. The scholarship covers all expenses for the selected participants.
- Full of lessons Exemption from fees
- Registration fee Free
- No thesis and drafting fees
- Living allowance from 3200.00 RM / month for PhD & 2200.00 RM to the master
- Housing benefit of RM300.00 / month
- A return ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to KLIA home country for international, Sabahan and Sarawak candidates
- Visa costs during the entire postgraduate course (international students only)
- International students are eligible to participate.
- For MSc applicants, Applicants must have acquired a bachelor’s degree
Awarded CGPA of at least 3.67 or a first class bachelor’s degree or equivalent
from a renowned university
- For PhD students, Candidates must have a master’s degree or equivalent
from a prestigious university; MUST have published at least TWO.
Read about: World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021, USA
The final application date for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship is 2021 July 14, 2021
How to apply
Applicants must download the application form and other documents. To apply for the UKM Malaysia Scholarship. You’re welcome Visit the official website of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship.