Applications are now available for the Nanyang Scholarship in Singapore for the academic year 2022. The NTU scholarship Singapore is a fully funded scholarship for Bachelor, master, and PhD Courses. The Nanyang Technological University scholarship is divided into two different scholarship programs. the Graduate Scholarship from the President of Nanyang is for full-time Masters, PhD. Degree programs and Nanyang scholarships are for undergraduate programs.
The NTU comes into the top universities of Singapore. Nanyang University Scholarship is available in All academic fields / majors. The scholarship is funded by Nanyang University. The maximum duration of the scholarship is 2 years for the master Candidates and 4 years for Ph.D. Candidates and 4 years BS candidate. You can apply for an NTU Research Fellowship, Nanyang Fellowship, and Nanyang President Graduate Fellowship.
There are many Scholarships in Singapore without IELTS. You can Study in Singapore without an IELTS at universities in Singapore. There are no restrictions on the nationality of applicants. In addition, there is no commitment associated with the scholarship. Some of the Great Scholarships are opened by the President of Singapore. The full detailed information on the 2022 Nanyang Scholarship can be found below.
Details on the Nanyang Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial security: Fully funded
- meeting: November 30, 2021
Benefits of Nanyang University Scholarship
Nanyang University offers the full scholarship for students and Graduates. There are also external organizations through which you can obtain a scholarship to study at Nanyang University.
- Full coverage of the funded tuition fee (according to tuition fees).
- Living allowance from S $ 6,500 per academic year.
- accommodation Grant of up to S $ 2,000 per academic year.
(Only applies to scholarship holders who live in NTU homes.)
- Travel grant Up to S $ 5,000 for an overseas program as specified in the travel grant form.
- Computer fee of S $ 1,750 (one-time).
|Citizen of Singapore||Permanent resident of Singapore||International student|
(with effect from August 1, 2021)
|$ 3,600||$ 3,400||$ 3,100|
|Conference flat rate||Up to S $ 4,000 per fiscal year
(April of the previous year to March of the current year)
|Book money||Annual scholarship of $ 500|
|IT allowance||One-time allowance of $ 1,500|
|Diploma thesis grant||One-time allowance of $ 600
It is paid out during the last year’s renewal of the scholarship.
- Asian School of Environment
- Research Training Group
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National educational institute
- Nanyang Business School
- University of Art, Design and Media
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
- University of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Materials Science and Technology
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Technology
- Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accounting and economics
- Art, design & media
- Communication science
- Social sciences
- Sports Science
- Open to all nationalities.
- Excellent student records.
- Strong leadership skills and potential.
- You must have an Honors (highest distinction) or equivalent at a bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree, you must provide evidence from your university that you are on the way to an Honors (Highest Distinction) or equivalent.
The final application date for the Nanyang University Scholarship is 2022 November 30, 2021 for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to apply:
The application link is online. Please apply using the online link. To apply, please visit the NTU University Singapore Scholarship Official Website. For Bachelor (Visit here). For graduates (Visit here).