Applications are invited to apply for the fully funded Malaysian Government Scholarship 2021/2022. That’s good NO IELTS / TOEFL required. The scholarship is open to all international students from all over the world Study master’s courses at Malaysian universities. Malaysia has grown in popularity in recent years. This is one of the best occasions to get around Complete your master’s degree from Malaysian universities.
A wide range of academic fields is available for Full-time master’s degree. The age of the participants should not be older than 45 years of age. The duration of the Malaysian government scholarship is 12 to 24 months. The scholarship is awarded to Malaysian public and private universities.
You can also Study in Malaysia without IELTS. Many scholarships have been advertised in Malaysia in the past few days. More than 34,500 participants from 144 developing countries benefited. The Malaysian Scholarship assumes all costs for the entire duration of the program. There are No application fee. The full detailed information on the Malaysian Government 2021/2022 Scholarship can be found below.
Malaysian government scholarship details
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course level: master
- Deadline: August 16, 2021
Available fields and majors for Malaysia Scholarship
- Economy and banking
- Corporate governance
- Science and technology (excluding nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International relations and diplomacy
- Public order and governance
- Agriculture and ranching
- Social sciences
Applicants can choose any related course within the above areas
- Living allowance
- Book money
- Tool allowance
- Subsidy for house rent
- Family allowance
- Placement aid
- Graduation grant
- Travel allowance
- Internship remuneration
- End of the study grant
- Training costs
- Medical claims
- Visa fee
Read about it: National University of Malaysia 2022 Scholarship | Fully funded
List of universities to be studied
You can study and complete your Masters program at any of the Malaysian universities listed below.
- University of Malaya (UM)
- University of Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- University of Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Putra Malaysia University (UPM)
- University of Technology Malaysia (UTM)
- University of Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- University of Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- University of Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- University of Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- University of Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- University of Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- University of Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- University of Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- University of Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- University of Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- University of Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- University of Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Sultan Zainal Abidin University (UNISZA)
Applicants for a grant for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) must COMPLY according to the following criteria:
- Not older than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Masters course, Applicants should at least Second grade upper school (honor) or a minimum CGPA from 3.0 at the level of the bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship holders must complete full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected universities (see List of universities).
- Proof of English skills such as IELTS (Minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
Applicants received Degrees with English as the language of instruction can also be accepted (proof is required). Read our article about Study in Malaysia without IELTS
- registration form
- A certified copy of your passport
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letters of recommendation from two (2) arbitrators;
- Confirmation Form MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission letters from Malaysian universities (if applicable);
- curriculum vitae
- Medical examination form.
The final application deadline for the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 2021/2022 August 16, 2021
How to apply
All applicants will complete an online application. To apply for the scholarship. You’re welcome Visit the Official Website of the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.