Applications are now open to apply for. to apply King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia for fall 2022. The King Fahd University scholarship is a Fully funded scholarship fully study master and PhD and MBA Courses. King Fahd University is recognized as a renowned world-class university. she do not need IELTS / TOEFL for online applications for submission. King Fahd was a king of Saudi Arabia and is considered one of the most famous kings of Saudi Arabia.
All international students as well as local Saudi residents are cordially invited to sign up for this prestigious KFUPM. to apply Full scholarship program. Please note that female students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University offers all academic programs including MBA, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
No application fee Is charged by the university. The online application portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is Open twice a year. Students can now apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Admissions. You can apply twice if you were not selected in the first session. Also, the founder of Saudi Arabia announced the fully funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022. Please see below for more details on the King Fahd University Scholarship.
Details about the King Fahd Scholarship 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course level: Master, MS / Ph.D., PhD. PhD, MBA
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Deadlines: January 22, 2022
Also check out: Qatar Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 | Fully funded
Benefits of the King Fahd Scholarship
King Fahd offers a Full scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia to all local and international students. Check out the scholarship benefits below.
- Free tuition fee Covered.
- A monthly grant To cover living expenses.
- freely furnished Air-conditioned housing.
- Essential Medical supplies.
- For free Textbooks.
- A prepaid ticket for the first trip to Dammam at the start of the contract and a Return ticket after completing the course (for RA and lecturers-B).
- Subsidized meals in the university cafeteria.
- A chance to participate in research and book writing alongside the university’s faculty
- Projects funded by the university.
- Additional benefits are also available in accordance with the university’s guidelines.
Available courses at King Fahd University
Special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers various fields options for MS, PhD and MBA programs.
|Chemical engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & regional planning||MCRP|
|Civil and environmental engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Technical computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction technology & management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial and system technology||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials science and technology||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|mechanical engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|System and control technology||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Selection criteria for Masters, PhD. & MBA
For master’s programs:
- A four year bachelor’s degree
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent and a GPA of 3.00 in the major.
For PhD. Programs:
- An MS degree (after a four year BS degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both BS and MS degrees.
A four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one college-level math course covering both differentiation and integration.
Knowledge of working with computers, proven by at least one course in this area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement can be waived for academic assistants and applicants with exceptional academic performance.
Requirements & documents
Make sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents as PDF. Any file size may be a maximum of 2 MB in size.
- Copy of ID (National ID – Saudi Citizens / Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia / Iqama – Resident of KSA)
- Full official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain the names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation Your scientific reviewers will be submitted via the online recommendation system after the online application.
- Letter of intent (A one-page essay that focuses on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport size photo with white background (optional for women)
- resume Briefly mention your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For international MBA applicants).
Note: Without the above mandatory documents, the application will not be processed at all.
Non-mandatory documents for the online application, but which are required before final admission:
- TOEFL (min. 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min. 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (general) assessment form (required for engineering and natural sciences)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Graduation certificates [If a degree was awarded]
Also check out: Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
The final deadline for online application for the King Fahd Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia in 2022 is January 22, 2022. And for Submitting letters of recommendation the last date is January 29, 2022.
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarship
The application process is all online. There is an online application form. Fill out the online application form and upload all of the above documents. Apply. You’re welcome Visit the official website of King Fahd University.