The very famous Top scholarship from Korean KAIST University 2022 applications are now possible. The KAIST University offers 300 grants for masters and PhD programs. This is a fully funded scholarship in South Korea that covers all costs. The KAIST University 39th place in QS Global World. One of the best public universities.300 grants will be provided. We know KAIST a Famous leading university in Asia & known from MIT of Asia. The university offers all fields of study / majors for the Bachelor, Master and PhD programs to study for free in Korea. You can Studying in South Korea without IELTS.
You don’t need IELTS or TOEFL results. You can submit English proficiency certificate from your university. All courses are held in English at KAIST University. A gateway to broaden your horizons, broaden your knowledge and study at a world class university. Further details on KAIST University’s South Korea Scholarship 2022 can be found below.
About the KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- university: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course level: Master, PhD
- Number of scholarships: More than 300
- meeting: September 23, 2021
Advantages of the KAIST scholarship
The advantages of the KAIST University Graduates The 2022 scholarship is given below:
- A full scholarship
- Full tuition fee covered.
- A monthly allowance of $ 300 for Undergraduate students.
- A monthly allowance of KRW 350,000 for Masters course.
- A monthly allowance of KRW 400,000 for PhD degree.
- Health insurance fees are borne by an advisor / department of the recipient.
Check scholarships in Australia without IELTS | Fully funded
Available academic fields / majors for MS, PhD
KAIST University offers the following fields for undergraduate, graduate, and PhD scholarships.
College of Science
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
College of Engineers
- mechanical engineering
- Space technology
- Electrical engineering
- Computer science
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Bio and brain engineering
- Industrial design
- Industrial and system technology
- Chemical and biomolecular engineering
- Materials science and technology
- Nuclear and quantum technology
University of Economics
- Economic and technology management
Faculty for transdisciplinary studies
Exemption from English exams
Applicants who are nationals of English-speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, USA, Ireland, Great Britain, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are excluded from submission. the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who have studied in officially English-speaking countries.)
Review Singapore University of Technology 2021 Scholarship | Fully funded
Eligibility for the KAIST Masters, PhD scholarship is as follows:
- A candidate cannot be a Korean citizen.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s program, a bachelor’s degree must be available or expected to be acquired by August 31, 2021.
- A bachelor’s degree must be available for doctoral studies or it is expected to be acquired by August 31, 2021.
KAIST application deadline
The last date to apply KAIST graduate scholarship is September 23, 2021
How to apply
The application process for the scholarships is online. To apply, please visit the official website. To apply KAIST Master and PhD (Visit here).