Applications are now available for the Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar 2022. The HBKU scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for Bachelor, master, and PhD programs at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. Hamad Bin Khalifa University is a public university in Doha, the capital of Qatar. The university is one of the best universities in Qatar. All costs are covered. Study without IELTS in Qatar.
Hammad was the emir of Qatar. HBKU Scholarship in Qatar offers all academic areas & Majors for Bachelor, Master and PhD. Degree. The fields consist of Islamic Studies, Engineering Sciences, Social Sciences, Law & Public Order, Health & Science. All students from around the world are eligible with any nationality. There is No application fee required for the HBKU scholarship.
Note that You don’t have to pass an IELTS. You can Studying without IELTS. If your institute language is not English, you have to give IELTS, otherwise you can do it English proficiency certificate from your previous university. So, no need to give IELTS. There are many others Scholarships in Qatar without IELTS. The HBKU is the simplest scholarship and anyone can apply. The full details of the HBKU scholarship can be found below.
Details on the Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar
- Country: Qatar
- University: University of Hammad Bin Khalifa
- Course level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Meeting: February 1, 2022 (for International), March 15, 2022 (for Qatar Local)
Also read: Government of Qatar Scholarship 2022 | Fully funded
University of Hammad Bin Khalifa Scholarships for international students is a fully funded scholarship. When will you receive the admission offer? You will receive the funding as soon as you are admitted to the program.
- QAR 5000 grant / month (BS)
- QAR 5000 grant / month (MS)
- 7500 QAR scholarship / month (PhD)
- Return ticket / year
- Tuition fees covered
- Family accommodation is provided for married students.
Available fields & programs
Please check the fields listed below and majors offered by Hammad Bin Khalifa University for Bachelor, Master and PhD. Courses.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic finance and economics
University for the humanities and social sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society and Development
- Ph.D. in humanities and social sciences
University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sports and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in computer science and engineering
- Ph.D. in logistics and supply chain management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in sustainable energy
- Ph.D. in a sustainable environment
- LLM in international commercial and business law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Law
- Juri’s doctor
College of Health and Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in biological and biomedical sciences
- Ph.D. in genomics and precision medicine
Public Order College
Also read: Scholarships in Dubai without IELTS 2021 | Funded
- Be an international student or a resident of Qatar.
- You must complete secondary school for the bachelor’s degree and have a BS degree for master’s degrees and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Additional requirements are available under each section of the program.
IELTS TOEFL exemption: The applicant studied at a institution in a country where English is the mother tongue.
The applicant submits an official letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies confirming that they graduated from an institution where the language of instruction is English.
The final application deadline for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is 2022 February 1, 2022 (for International), March 15, 2022 (for Qatar Local)
How to apply:
The application process is completely online. You need to apply online and upload the required documents. To apply, please Visit the HBKU Qatar Scholarship Official Website.