Finally, the applications are open to application for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022. The Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully funded program to study master, Masters with doctorate or direct doctorate after a 4-year undergraduate course. You study at the top universities in Singapore. The Singapore Scholarships are funded by the Singapore government. All costs are covered.
Singapore is a study destination that is suitable for people from all walks of life. Singapore is one of the top educational destinations in the world. With an excellent education system, cheaper than the US, Australia, Canada, UK. You can also Study in Singapore without IELTS. All students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships.
There is No application fee will be billed for this scholarship as it is a government funded scholarship program. The courses are in English. The Singapore government has awarded more than 950 scholarships. Over 29,000 applications from over 170 countries. Please see below for more details on Singapore Government 2022 Scholarships.
Singapore Government Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters with PhD
- Forgive: Fully funded
- meeting: December 1, 2021
Read about it: Irish Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
Number of scholarships
240 scholarships will be awarded this year. There are many Scholarships You Can Study Without IELTS.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students have free scholarships. The SINGA grant covers all expenses:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly grant of S $ 2,000, which is increased to S $ 2,500 after passing the proficiency test
- One-time airfare Grant of up to S $ 1,500 *
- One-time settlement of S $ 1,000 *
Also Read: Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully funded
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic achievements can apply
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Good reports from academic reviewers.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE scores. (Optional)
Prepare the following documents in advance before applying. DO NOT send paper documents to SINGA Office. All required documents must be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts must be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and / or master’s degree certificates: Bachelor certificate (s) / scroll (s) or a certificate from the university about your candidacy, if your final certificate / role has not yet been issued.
- Letters of recommendation: 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the reviewers). Please check samples How to write a letter of recommendation
The final date to apply for Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students 2022 is December 1, 2021
How to apply
The application is made entirely online. Apply online and upload the required documents. To apply, please Visit the Singapore Government Scholarship Official Website. Read frequently asked Questions for SINGA scholarships.