Applications are open to applying for scholarships from the Romanian Government 2022. The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. The Romanian Government Scholarship is a Fully funded scholarship to study Bachelor, master, or a Ph.D. Degree course at Romanian universities. All costs are fully covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. All participants of any nationality can apply. The Romanian government offers scholarships every year.
A total of 85 grants from every country it is taken care of Bachelor, master & promotion. There is No application fee Charged by the grant from the Romanian government. The Romania scholarship program is offered by the Romanian state for all countries that are not part of the European Union. There are many Scholarships in Romania without IELTS.
The Romania Scholarship is one of the Top scholarships. The duration of the Bachelor The scholarship is 3-6 years while for master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 years & for promotion Graduation 3 to 4 years. A wide range of academic fields are available at Romanian universities. Don’t forget to check Romania scholarships without IELTS. The detailed information about the Romania Scholarship can be found below.
Details of the Romanian Government Scholarships
- Country: Romania
- Number of scholarships: 85 / country
- Final level: Bachelor, master, doctorate
- Financial security: Funded
- Meeting: March 15, 2022
Also check out: 1 week tour to Dubai Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 | Fully funded
Available academic fields:
Architecture, fine arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, engineering sciences, educational sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
NO scholarships are awarded in the fields of medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.
Duration of the Romanian scholarship
- Bachelor: 3-6 years
- Master: 1.5, 2 years
- Promotion: 3.4 years
Also check out: Irish Government 2022 Scholarship | Fully funded
Financial benefits & coverage
The scholarship is financed by the Romanian Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Hence, this is a fully funded scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- For free tuition fee
- For free accomodation
- A monthly grant:
- 65 EURO / month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle).
- 75 EUR / month for the master’s degree (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO / month, for postgraduate students (doctorate) (3rd cycle).
- The scholarships do not cover international transportation.
- Official letter from the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited in Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, correctly filled out;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issuing the letter of admission to study in Romania;
- Certified copies of the study diplomas obtained (bachelor’s degree or equivalent + possibly bachelor, master and doctoral degree) and their certified translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Certified copies of the enrolled enrollment sheets / diploma attachments for the postgraduate course and, if applicable, certified translations;
- Certified copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate stating that the person enrolling does not have a
infectious diseases or other conditions incompatible with required studies; Curriculum vitae of the applicant;
- Current photos – 2 pieces, passport size.
The application package will also contain the following documents (only for applicants falling into the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of passing the Abitur, Bachelor, Master or PhD examination for graduates of the current year – copy and certified translation;
- Final certificate of the Romanian preparatory year or language certificate, if
- Parental consent for young applicants (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Also check: Belgium scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Foreign citizens from all countries in the world, except the European member states.
- Shouldn’t have Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years for bachelor & master studiesS & 45 years of doctoral studies each or for postgraduate studies.
The final application deadline for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 is March 15, 2022. The selection results will be announced on July 15, 2022
How to apply
The application process for the scholarship is online. To apply for a Romanian Government Scholarship, please go to the Official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship.