Applications are open to application Irish Government Scholarships 2022. The Irish Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for all international and European students who wish to study full-time master, and doctorate Programs at Irish universities. Ireland is Place in the top 10 for higher quality education. The Irish Scholarship is funded by Irish universities in all academic disciplines. The courses start on 09/01/2022.
All expenses is covered by the Irish Government’s Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Department of Continuing Education. The courses are held in English. Ireland is in Europe. You can check too Where to study in Europe without IELTS in 2021. There is no age limit for the Ireland Scholarship. Participants of any nationality from around the world can apply for the Irish Scholarship.
The council typically makes an investment in 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland Each year. In 2020 in total 1,193 postgraduate fellows, with over 5,000 individual grants for excellent research to date. The call for applications is now open and you are welcome to apply. Further details on the Irish Government Scholarship are provided below.
About the Irish Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course level: Master, doctorate (MS with doctorate)
- Eligible regions: European Union and all other nationalities
- meeting: October 21, 2021
So many good opportunities close in the month of September
Read: Scholarship List until September 2021 | Fully funded
Duration of Irish Government Fellowship
- Research Masters Degree: 1 year
- Master’s program in Structured Research: 2 years
- Traditional PhD Degree: 3 years
- Structured PhD: 4 years
Fields & majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Irish Government Post Graduate Scholarship The program is intended to support or intend to pursue a full-time master’s degree or doctorate in Any discipline in the areas:
- mechanical engineering
- Social sciences
Read: Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully funded
List of universities under the Irish Post Graduate Scholarship Program
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Clinic
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute for Art, Design and Technology
- Galway – Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University of Dublin
- Cork University College
- Limerick University
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- Dublin University, Trinity College
- A grant from € 16,000 per year
- Contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of € 5,750 per year
- Eligible direct research expenditure from € 2,250 per year.
Also read: 100,000 scholarships in Europe 2021-2022 | Fully funded
- All international students and students from European countries are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for the scholarship.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent master’s degree is required.
- A bachelor’s, master’s or equivalent degree is required for a doctorate.
- Open-ended students can also apply.
- If the results of the bachelor’s examination are not known at the time of the application, the council can award a provisional scholarship on the condition that the bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree is a first or upper second class award.
The final application date for the Irish Government Scholarships is in 2022 October 21, 2021. The timeline is given below.
|Open a call||4:00 p.m. (Irish time) September 2, 2021|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) October 14, 2021|
|Application deadline||16:00 (Irish time) October 21, 2021|
|Deadline for supervisors and referees||4:00 PM (Irish time) November 4, 2021|
|Confirmation period of the research office||16:00 (Irish time) November 18, 2021|
|Call result||End of March 2022|
|Start date of the award||September 1, 2022|
How to apply for the Irish Government Scholarship
All applications must be submitted online before the deadline. To apply for the scholarship, please Visit the official website of the Irish Government’s Postgraduate Scholarship Program.