Happy Friday! the Belgian Government Scholarships 2022 for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open. The Belgian government invites international students from all over the world to study full-time Bachelor, Masters degree & Training courses. 150 scholarships as part of the master’s degree and 70 scholarships for short courses. The aim of the Belgian Government Scholarship is to develop your skills. The scholarship is funded by the Belgian government and all costs are covered.
There are almost all academic fields and majors offered by Belgian universities. Please note that no application fee is required. The Belgian government focuses a large part of its scholarship program on international students from developing countries. You can Study in Belgium without IELTS. Students find it easy to travel around the country or reach other major European cities.
Study in Belgium without IELTS. There is an alternative method that is very easy for any international student. Belgium bordered countries France, the Netherlands and Germany. Please do not miss this prestigious opportunity. It’s a great place to study. The duration of the scholarship varies. The full details of the 2022 Belgian Government Scholarships are given below.
Details on grants from the Belgian government
- Country: Belgium
- Course level: Bachelor, master and course
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Meeting: January 28, 2022
Also read: Scholarships in Belgium without IELTS 2021 | Fully funded
The Belgian Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study in Belgium for free. The list of benefits is given below.
|International travel expenses||Receipts must be presented||Travel in Economy Class with an IATA-approved airline with a maximum of one return ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 € / month for a period of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is paid once per stay upon arrival of the scholarship holder.|
|Arrival, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||€ 700. This amount is paid once per stay upon arrival of the scholarship holder.|
|Registration fees||At the current price for DGD scholarship holders.|
|Insurance fees||Paid directly by ARES.|
|Travel expenses as part of an inter-university training||Receipts must be presented||Reimbursement based on the actual costs incurred with receipts.|
If you are interested in studying abroad in Belgium please check the following fields they offer:
- Bachelor de spécialisation en business data analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et neonatologie
- Master in Development, Environment and Society
- Master’s degree in human rights
- Master of the Specialization in Aquatic Resource Management and Aquaculture
- Master in Risk and Disaster Management
- Master of the Specialization in Integrated Management of Health Risks in Developing Countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialist in transfusion medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of Specialization in Integrated Production and Conservation of Natural Resources in Urban and Suburban Areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods for Global Health
- Masters Degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master in the field of transport and logistics.
Also check out: Hungarian Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
- Be a citizen of a developing country. If you don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be under 40 years of age for courses and under 45 years of age for training courses at the time of the planned start of training.
- Should have an appropriate academic background to apply for a relevant field.
- The duration is one academic year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is January 28, 2022
How to apply:
The application form is completely free. ARES does not charge any fees. To apply, please Visit the official website of the Belgian Government Scholarship.