Dear all, time flies by. Get ready for that 2756 Erasmus Mundus grant 2022. One of the top prestigeous that people are crazy about and longingly waiting for. The Erasmus Mundus scholarship for international students is a master and PhD Course too Study at three different universities in the three different countries of Europe. Erasmus is a Fully funded all expenses covered Prestigious scholarship program. Erasmus Mundus is the most prestigious opportunity with 0% doubts.
As in 2021, a total of 2,756 fully funded scholarships will be made available. The scholarship is awarded at European universities, American and some Australian universities. Now the Erasmus applications Accept from September 2022 and will End of November or December 2022. There are different deadlines for different programs. Every semester you study in different countries and at different universities as well as a part-time internship as an apprenticeship in different countries.
According to sources, Erasmus chooses the Highest number of students. The highest number so far is 2,756 from all countries in 2021. The Erasmus scholarship is only suitable for a master’s degree, MPhil or Erasmus scholarship. Erasmus covers all costs for the entire duration of the program. Below we have listed the guidelines for the Erasmus grant.
Erasmus Mundus Application Guide 2022
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Financing: Fully funded
- Course level: Master, PhD
- Events: Applications for 2022 start open in September
Erasmus grant winner 2021
In the image flow chart you can see the number of selected students from different countries.
How does the Erasmus grant work?
With this scholarship you will study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and receive a double degree from two European universities.
As I said, it depends on the program. But every program consists of 2 years, and each semester you study at different universities and in a different country that is in Europe, Australia, or maybe the US.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus
Erasmus is a fully funded scholarship program for all students. They will cover all of your expenses.
- Monthly grant (almost 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free tuition fee.
- Travel allowance.
- International airline tickets
- Travel allowance from country to country
- No bond limit to return to the country.
- Work visa issued after a Master’s / Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after graduation.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many advantages, you must consider this opportunity.
How do I prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
This is an early announcement to help raise your awareness and prepare for it early on.
- You can open the catalog of the Erasmus + Masters programs and go through each program individually and see which program you fit into (Wait for more Masters programs to be updated in the previous list).
- Erasmus + programs are mostly not exactly the same discipline / major, but multidisciplinary. So, you need to open up similar looking words in program names that are relevant to your degree and see if they fit all or part of them, then you can apply.
- Open the list of programs offered by the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021. Programs can have very strange names. You may find the traditional names of Masters as we have them in Pakistan like Masters in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Biotechnology.
- So open the links to master’s courses that seem to be of little relevance to you. Open the website and if you see that your degree or profile or work experience fits partially or completely into the details of this program, you must apply for this program.
- Complete the 03 most relevant programs for your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early on, such as letter of intent, letter of motivation, personal statements, etc.
- No contact with a professor required or university or admission to university. Simply apply on the programs’ respective websites and if you are selected, the programs will handle everything.
- Work hard on your profile for this scholarship as it is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships out there.
- Usually student selection shows that high CGPA students will receive this scholarship, but low CGPA holders who demonstrate exceptional skills will also receive it.
Requirements for an Erasmus Mundus grant
- You MUST try IELTS / TOEFL. prepare and take Test in September / October (If the pandemic condition persists and the test centers remain closed, you can email the coordinators of your relevant programs about the TOEFL / IELTS exception in October, November).
- You can check too Where to Study in Europe without IELTS in 2021 Study
- Can you also check whether your study institute accepts another language test? The new IELTS alternative is introduced under the name Duolingo English test knowledge. So you can take a test from home.
- If you take these tests, you will be able to receive other foreign scholarships in addition to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022. It’s a very competitive scholarship so don’t take any condition for granted.
- On average, at least 6.5 bands in IELTS are accepted for any program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of training can apply
- No age limit.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 and 3.0 were also selected. So low CGPA holders must take the risk. Also see videos below, also one of the low CGPA type. See techniques from him.
Advice for students with low CGPA
- I can only give you this advice that if you don’t have a good CGPA you need to have other things on your profiles like research, online courses, training or work experience etc.
- Expected results can apply. But how can the result figure that out until they can submit their final result? You will only find out about this by e-mail to the course coordinators of the 03 courses for which you are applying, or if they have already mentioned this on their websites.
- You can get this information from there and request this information from the program coordinators in November, December, not before.
How do I apply for the Erasmus Mundus grant 2022?
To check the Erasmus official website and the list of programs offered, please Visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus.
Guidelines on the Chevening Scholarship 2022.