Top Rated Programs by the European Government. the Erasmus + scholarships without IELTS for the academic year 2022-2023. This is the best opportunity ever. This is the top European government funded scholarship that you will be part of Master’s and PhD programs without IELTS From European universities. There is No application fee, No work experience necessary, No IELTS and Not a high CGPA Requirements. With the expected result, students can also apply for the Erasmus + scholarship program.
In this program, participants will Study at various European universities depending on the course in different European countries. The Erasmus awards 2756 scholarships this year. Erasmus is one of the most prestigious scholarships in Europe in almost every field / major. There are many Scholarships in Europe without IELTS. Take full advantage of these opportunities.
the duration of the scholarship is 2 years for the master’s course and 3 years for doctoral studies. The Erasmus grant is open to every citizen from every part of the world. You can Study in Erasmus without IELTS. This is a clear indication that Students can apply for an Erasmus grant without an IELTS. According to sources, Erasmus chooses the Highest number of students. You can find detailed information on the Erasmus + grant 2022 below.
Details on Erasmus + scholarships without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Europe and other countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Number of scholarships: 2,756 for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Final level: Master, PhD
- meeting: end of March 2022 (each course has a different deadline)
You can study in the Erasmus scholarship completely free of charge and without IELTS
Advantages of the Erasmus + scholarship
Erasmus is a fully funded scholarship program for all students. They will cover all of your expenses.
- Monthly grant (almost 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free tuition fee.
- Travel allowance.
- International airline tickets
- Travel allowance from country to country when your semester is over.
- No bond limit to return to the country.
- Work visa issued after a Master’s / Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after graduation.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many advantages, you must consider this opportunity.
What is not required for the Erasmus + grant?
- Students with expected results can also apply
- GRE is not required in any program
- You don’t have to turn to a professor or anything else
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of training can apply.
- No age limit.
- People with a CGPA between 2.5 and 3.0 were also selected. So low CGPA holders must take a risk
- No IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
Also Check Out: Biggest Scholarships In The World Without IELTS 2022
Alternative to IELTS for Erasmus + scholarship
- If you completed your previous degree at an English-speaking institute, you can submit an English Language Profiency Proof, which can be issued by your previous university, stating that the student completed their last degree at an English-speaking institute.
- Can you also check whether your study institute accepts other language tests? The new IELTS alternative is introduced under the name Duolingo English test knowledge. So you can take a test from home.
- On average, at least 6.5 bands in IELTS are accepted for any program. GRE is not required in any program.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus courses offered by:
- mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Social sciences
- Bless you
The last application deadline for the Erasmus + scholarship without IELTS is different and varies from course to course. Most programs end in March 2022.
How to apply for the Erasmus grant
The application process is online. To apply for the Erasmus grant. You’re welcome Visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalog (EMJMD)