The wait is over. Now you can sign up for that Erasmus Mundus grant 2022-2023. the Erasmus scholarship catalog has been updated for the academic year 2022-2023. The Erasmus Mundus scholarship for international students is a master and PhD Graduation scholarship Studying at various European universities in different countries from Europe. All expenses are covered under this scholarship. No GRE requirements, No need to contact the professor. Students with expected results can also apply.
Last year they allotted 2,450 scholarships for international students. This year they will support 2,756 scholarship holders. Erasmus is one of the most prestigious scholarships in Europe in almost every field / major. No previous work experience is required. Every semester you study in different countries and at different universities and do one Part-time internship as training in Different countries.
the duration of the scholarship is 2 years for the master’s course and 3 years for doctoral studies. The Erasmus grant is open to any citizen from any part of the world. You can study in Europe without IELTS. There are many scholarships in Europe without an IELTS. According to sources, Erasmus chooses the Highest number of students. The detailed information on the Erasmus Mundus grant 2022 can be found below.
Details on the Erasmus Mundus grant 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Europe and other countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Final level: Master, PhD
- meeting: Programs are open and end in March 2022 (each course has a different deadline)
Number of scholarships
Advantages of the Erasmus grant
Erasmus is a fully funded, all-expense scholarship program for all students. They will cover all of your expenses.
- Monthly grant (almost 1100-1200 euros per month)
- Free tuition fee.
- Travel allowance.
- International airline tickets
- Travel allowance from country to country when your semester is over.
- No bond restriction to return to the country.
- Work visa issued after a Master’s / Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after graduation.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many advantages, you must consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus courses offered by:
- mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Social sciences
- Bless you
What is not required for the scholarship?
- Students with expected results can also apply
- GRE is not required in any program
- No need to contact a professor or anything else
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of training can apply.
- No age limit.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 and 3.0 were also selected. So low CGPA holders must take a risk
What is required for the Erasmus grant
- Can you also check whether your study institute accepts other language tests? The new IELTS alternative is introduced under the name Duolingo English test knowledge. So you can take a test from home.
- On average, at least 6.5 bands in IELTS are accepted for any program. GRE is not required in any program.
How do I prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can download the Erasmus catalog. to open and go through each program one at a time and see which program you fit into.
- Then select 2022 in the year (s) of the Student Admission tab. (All programs for 2022 are listed).
- Complete the 03 most relevant programs for your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early on, such as letters of motivation, personal statements, etc.
How to apply for the Erasmus grant
The application process is online. To apply for the Erasmus grant. You’re welcome Visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalog (EMJMD)