The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships and Fellowship is one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You have the option of a. to apply Full-time master’s degree. There is no application fee as there is no application fee. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is a UK government sponsored scholarship program in partnership with select UK universities.
Since its inception in 1959, Above 30,000 people have received a Commonwealth Fellowship or Fellowship 28,500 of which were funded by the UK government, by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is funded by the UK government and UK abroad. Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
You can Study in the UK without an IELTS. All fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. now 27,800 people have accepted Commonwealth Scholarships. The CSC Awards all about 700 scholarships and annually postgraduate and professional development scholarships for Commonwealth citizens. The duration of the Commonwealth Master’s scholarship is 1 year. More details are given below:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Course level: master
- meeting: December 20, 2021
Also read: Scholarships in the UK without IELTS 2021 | Fully funded
- Approved sightseeing flight tickets from your own home in the United States to the United Kingdom and go back after completing your award.
- Authorized Full tuition fees.
- Monthly grant for a fee of £ 1,110 per month or £ 1,362 per month for those at universities in the Greater London area (fees indicated at 2020-2021 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, if applicable
- Funding of the thesis at the fee for the preparation of a thesis
- Study trips to other countries or within the UK are also free
Programs offered by Commonwealth
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered under 6 Development Themes:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacities
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, Inclusion and Opportunities
Also read: British Council Scholarships without IELTS | Fully funded
A full list of eligible courses can be found on the CSC website
- I india
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Has been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Have permanent residence in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK or remotely if necessary by early September / October 2021.
- You must have at least a second grade (2: 1) or second grade degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants have never studied in any other European country.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- The potential impact of the study on the development of the candidate’s home country
The final application date for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK is 2022 December 20, 2021
How to apply
You must apply online for the 2022 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. The application process is online. To apply, please Visit the official website of the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.