Applications are invited to apply for the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary for the Academic year 2022-2023. The CEU Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for Bachelor, master, and PhD Programs. The CEU is one of the easiest, highest ranked universities that offers many scholarships. You can sign up for the CEU Bachelor Scholarships, CEU master Graduation scholarship and CEU PhD student Degree scholarships. The CEU scholarship will cover most of the expenses.
There is No application fee Required to apply. This is a full scholarship in Hungary. There is No compulsory language requirements like IELTS / TOEFL. You can upload the English Language Profiency Certificate from your previous university. In this case you will be exempt from the IELTS. So you can Studying in Hungary without IELTS.
The CEU offers the most generous, prestigious, and accessible scholarship programs available to candidates from any country. There are many Scholarships in Hungary without IELTS. Applicants whose native language is English are usually exempt from this requirement. CEU programs are in the top 50 worldwide. Studying in Hungary is very cheap. The full details of the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022 can be found below.
Details on the Central European University Scholarship
- University: Central European University
- Course level: BS, MS and PhD degrees
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Meeting: February 1, 2022 (for scholarship) & March 15, 2022 (for self-financing)
Also read: Scholarships in Hungary without IELTS 2021 | Fully funded
Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students. It covers meals, accommodation, health, tuition, allowances, scholarships
- CEU Masters Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR / month
- CEU Masters Award Scholarship – 750 EUR / month
- CEU doctoral scholarships: 1,350 EUR / month
- Up to 100% of the tuition fee
- Bless you insurance
- Monthly grant to support housing and living expenses
CEU has 50 different departments in the university for undergraduate, masters and PhD programs. You can also find the full list of CEU programs (here)
- Institute for Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics
- Institute for Environmental Science and Policy
- Institute for Gender Studies
- Historical Institute
- International Relations Department
- Institute for Law
- Department of Mathematics
- Institute for Network and Data Science
- Institute for Medieval Studies
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Institute for Political Science
- Institute for Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism course
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Studies of the Eastern Mediterranean
- Certificate of Education (college diploma, university or college diploma / certificate or equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. passport).
- Short résumé CV
- Medical certificate
- United States citizens, nationals, or permanent residents who apply for the university’s medical program must submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- IELTS / TOEFL language certificate (if available), otherwise knowledge of English from your previous university.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply.
- To be admitted to the Bachelor’s degree, students must have completed at least 12 years of training.
- For master’s applications, applicants must have a bachelor’s / bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have master’s and bachelor’s degrees / transcripts for the admission requirements for the doctorate
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language requirement: If you have an English language degree, you can get rid of it and your knowledge of English will be accepted.
List of universities in Hungary without IELTS
Some Hungarian universities do not require you to take English tests. Let’s go straight to the list of Hungarian universities without an IELTS.
- University of Debrecen
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- University of Pécs
- University of West Hungary
- buda university
- Semmelweis University
- Catholic University of Pázmány Péter
- University of Miskolc
- Szent István University
- University of Szeged
- Central European University
The last application deadline for the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary is 2022 February 1, 2022
How to apply
The application process is online. To apply, please Visit the official website of the CEU University Scholarship