Applications are invited to apply for the 600 grants from Melbourne University 2021. The scholarship is open to Study a master’s degree or a PhD degree Program from the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne offers the Highest number of scholarships for domestic and international students to study in Australia for free Master, MPhil, PhD. It is currently Australia’s # 1 University.
A total of 600 scholarships is provided in any academic discipline which is available from Melbourne University. The University of Melbourne is a high paying, fully funded scholarship in Australia for international students. The Scholarship in Australia is open to all international and national students of all nationalities.
The good thing is that it is there No separate application is required. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship. According to the United Nations, Australia is the second B.European summer time Country of the world to live. Australia is up because it has large Access to education. There are some universities that you can go to Study in Australia without an IELTS. Please see the full details of Melbourne University 2021 Scholarships below.
Details Over 600 Melbourne University Scholarships
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- Number of scholarships: 600 scholarships
- Course level: Master / MPhil Doctorate (PhD.)
- Study areas: All fields & major
- Deadline: Oct 31 2021
The University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students offer All-Academic Fields & Majors for the Masters, MPhil and PhD programs such as:
Duration of the Melbourne Scholarship
- Masters through research: 2.5 years
- PhD through research: 4 years
The University of Melbourne graduate research scholarships offer Scholarships for Free Study in Australia to all domestic and international students. No scholarships are awarded 600.
- Full billing for up to two years for students who have a master after completion of research or up to four years for students who have a do a doctorate Degree.
- Living allowance of $ 31,200 pro-rata per year (2021 full-time study) for up to two years for students master after completion of research or up to 3.5 years for students who have a do a doctorate Degree. The housing benefit can be indexed annually and includes limited paid maternity and parental leave in the event of illness.
- Moving allowance from $ 2,000 for students moving from states or territories other than Victoria, or $ 3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Health insurance for students abroad (OSHC) Individual membership for international students who need a student visa to study in Australia.
Read about it: Australian Scholarships 2021-2022 | Fully funded
Requirements for the admission criteria
- have applied for a Graduate Research Degree at the University of Melbourne and meet the entry requirements, or currently enrolled in a Graduate Research Degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All international and national students are eligible to participate.
The final application date for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For Masters / MPhil Doctoral (PhD) at the University of Melbourne is October 31, 2021
How to apply
The full detailed information and the application process are available on the official website. To apply for the Melbourne Scholarship. You’re welcome Visit the University of Melbourne Scholarship Official Website.