There is 100,000 scholarships in Europe are available all year round. Lots of scholarships, grants and financial support across Europe for international students who want to study Bachelor, master, and PhD degree Programs here. You can Study and work in Europe without IELTS. Every European country has its own rules and criteria. Most European scholarships cover full tuition, living expenses, allowances and other expenses. Many students in Europe work part-time to cover their additional expenses.
Most countries in Europe allow students with a visa to work part-time. Every country in Europe offers its own scholarship programs. You can use your Bachelor, master, and PhD programs. One of the best and best scholarships in Europe. You can study anywhere in Europe. We will list each scholarship program by each European country.
Europe is one of the most popular study destinations abroad. It has many universities. The competition can be fierce, but it is worth exploring your options. All international students from all over the world can apply. Detailed information on scholarships and grants in Europe can be found here. The list of 100,000 scholarships in Europe 2021-2022 is given below.
Approximately 100,000 scholarships in Europe in 2021-2022
All of the European Scholarships listed below will cover your airline tickets, accommodation, meals, allowances, visa fees, transportation, tuition and other costs.
Most full-time Bachelor programs in Europe last 3 or 4 years (this becomes longer if you study part-time)
Most full-time Masters programs in Europe last 1 or 2 years (this becomes longer if you study part-time)
Doctorate / PhD
Most full-time doctorates in Europe take around 3 or 4 years (this will be longer if you study part-time)
Scholarships, grants, and financial support
There is 100,000 scholarships and Financial support Europe-wide programs for international students who want to study here.
Looking for a scholarship in Europe:
Are you looking for a scholarship in a specific European country? Every country in Europe offers its own scholarship programs. Visit the Country profiles Section of this website to learn more.
Are you planning a master’s degree?
The European Union offers scholarships for Joint Erasmus Mundus Masters Degrees
Borrow money for a master’s degree
With a Erasmus + Master Loans, Students can Borrow up to 12,000 euros for a one-year master’s degree or 18,000 euros for a two-year master’s course to study in one of the 33 European Erasmus + program countries.
Funding of research positions, fellowships and doctoral studies
For more informations. You’re welcome Visit the official website of the news about the 100,000 scholarships in Europe.
List of state scholarships in Europe
- Austrian government grants is available to study full-time Bachelor, Master, and PhD programs.
- OFID funding for international students in Austria – Students from developing countries have the opportunity to apply for the OFID scholarship 2019/20, which is funded by the OPEC Fund for International Development.
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries – Annual offer of scholarships for students from developing countries in parts of Africa, Asia and Latin America to complete an apprenticeship, research or study at selected institutions in Belgium.
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries for international students who want to study (at bachelor, master or doctoral level) in institutions throughout the Czech Republic.
- Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students – Open to international students at Master’s / PhD level who want to study in France at selected universities.
- Greek Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – More than 50 scholarships for international students wishing to complete an undergraduate, postgraduate or research project at host universities and institutions across Greece. (Website is in Greek).
- Hungarian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – Scholarships for international students to study in Hungary, funded by the Hungarian government, to study Bachelor, Master and PhD programs.
- The Hungaricum Scholarship – Offers scholarships that cover tuition fees, health insurance, accommodation and a monthly grant for citizens of partner countries to study in Hungary at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Irish Government International Education Scholarships – Scholarships of € 10,000 to high-profile students from non-EU / EEA countries for a one-year study in Ireland.
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – Scholarships for international students of all levels to study in Italy in various public institutions. Also open to Italian citizens living abroad (IRE).
- Study grants from the University of Bologna for international students – Funding opportunities for international students at Bachelor’s and Master’s level to study in Italy.
- Holland Scholarship – Available to international students from non-EEA countries who can study at participating universities in the Netherlands at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Dutch Scholarship Programs (NFP) – State-funded international scholarships for short-term, master’s or PhD studies in the Netherlands. Preferred candidates are female applicants from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Spanish Government Scholarships To study in Spain on a scholarship full-time Bachelor, Master and PhD scholarships.
- Federal Government Excellence Scholarships Performance-oriented scholarship options for international students Postgraduate studies in Switzerland at selected institutions.
If you are looking for scholarships in Canada without an IELTS. Complete information is available here: Study in Canada without an IELTS in 2021
It is also possible to study and work in the UK without an IELTS. Just check Study and work in the UK without an IELTS 2021