Applications are now open to apply for Achieve the Oxford Scholarship 2022-23 at Oxford University, UK. Reaching Oxford is a Fully funded Scholarship for Bachelor, master, PhD and doctorate Courses. More than 1,000 scholarships are offered from Oxford University under this program. The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world and is consistent # 1 ranks university is all over the world. You can check the latest news on World ranking of universities 2022.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship UK assumes all costs for international students. You can apply for any course, any subject in any field except medicine. The university has thousands of fields to choose from. One of the best, most famous and respected scholarships is offered to students from low income countries from anywhere with any nationality.
This is one of the oldest universities in the world. You can apply for free. There is No application fee charged. There are many scholarships in the UK that are offered without an IELTS. You can read about it Study and work in the UK without an IELTS 2021. The detailed information on the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 can be found below. The month of September is going to be wasteful for you as it is the month of opportunity.
Approximately 1,000 will reach Oxford Scholarship UK in 2022
- country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Level of study: Bachelor, Master, PhD, Doctor
- Financial security: Fully funded
- Total number of scholarships: 1,000 graduate scholarships, 4 or 5 undergraduate scholarships
- Meeting: October 15, 2021 (for students), January 2022 (for graduates)
Also read: Scholarship period until September 2021 | Fully funded
Duration of the scholarship
- Bachelor: 3 or 4 years
- graduate: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years or up to 6 years
What does the Oxford Scholarship Cover?
The University of Oxford International Student Scholarships cover all costs for the entire duration of the program to study in the UK.
- Oxford Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Course fees, a living allowance, and one return flight per year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for PhD Students: University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships cover some or all of your course fees and / or provide a living allowance. Up to 1,000 full or partial Oxford Graduate Scholarships.
There is No separate scholarship application Process or additional supporting documents required for funding.
A list of AZ scholarships offered by Oxford University is given, which is made up of “Automatically considered scholarships” (Check here)
See also Irish Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
Available academic fields offered by Oxford University
All courses are available except medicine. Look in the course directory (here)
Things to consider
See also Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
The final application date for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK is October 15, 2021 for students and for graduates January 2022 (each Research Training Group has a different deadline).