Applications are invited to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022. There are 1,000 scholarships are available for study at Deakin University Undergraduate, master, and PhD Courses. Make A Difference With Australian Scholarships. Because Australia is one of the best countries for international students. The Deakin University Scholarship is funded by the Government of Australia.
The university offers Grants in all academic areas / major subjects. A wide range of study options is available for international students to complete master’s courses and doctorates. Courses. Deakin University is the public university in Melbourne, Australia R.anked in the top 1% of Universities globally from the academic.
Australia also offers 5,000 Australian Scholarships. You are also invited to do so Study in Australia without an IELTS. The Duration of Deakin University Australia Scholarship Masters degree will be for two years The duration for the doctorate is 4 years. The life changing opportunity. The full detailed information on the Deakin University Australia 2022 Scholarship is below.
Deakin University Scholarship Details
- Country: Australia
- university: Deakin University
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD. Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: deadline Varies from course to course
Academic courses available at Deakin University
Deakin University Australia Scholarship for International Students offers scholarships for most academic majors/faculties. The list of fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Economics and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering, and the Built Environment
- Institute for Border Materials
- Institute for Research and Innovation in Intelligent Systems
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Scholarships sponsored by Deakin University
- External scholarships
The Deakin University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to study in Australia. All costs are covered.
- Scholarship: An annual allowance of A $ 28,092 (tax-free, value 2020) for up to 2 years for a Research Masters Degreeand up to 4 years for a Doctorate in research.
- Full tuition fee for masters up to 2 years & for doctorates up to 4 years.
- Medical Fund (paid sick leave).
- Overseas student Health insurance (OSHC)
- Travel allowance (Travel to / from Deakin University from your home country.)
Australian Government and University Funded Scholarships:
MS and PhD Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavor Scholarships
- HDR scholarship
- Postgraduate Research Fellowship from Deakin University
Undergraduate Scholarships at Deakin University:
- CICRA partnership grant
- Deakin funded scholarship program
- Academic Excellence Scholarship from the Vice Chancellor
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship
- Deakin International Scholarship
- Deakin Latin American Scholarship
- Deakin STEM Scholarship
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence
- International Scholarship from the Vice Chancellor von Deakin
- Meritorious 100% Scholarship from the Vice Chancellor of Deakin
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship
External Scholarships at Deakin University:
- Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program
- Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship
- Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships
- PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Aid COVID-19
- Victorian State Government Scholarship
- Western Chances Scholarships
- Argent Law Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level:
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship
- Timothy Steele Medical Fellowship
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honors Society Scholarship and Awards
- When it comes to marketing, we rely on the Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant
- Real Futures Grant
- Refractive Australia Scholarship
- Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant
- BizCover Scholarship
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Choosi Futures Grant Program
- Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Center grant
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship
- Westside Renal Scholarship
This is a basic eligibility criterion for the Deakin University Australia Scholarship for Masters and for the Australia Scholarship for PhD. Detailed criteria vary from course to course.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree.
- Meet the English language requirements.
How to Apply for a Deakin University Scholarship
There are 8 steps to apply for this scholarship. The application process is completely online. To apply for the scholarship, please Visit the official Deakin University Scholarship website.